Professional Home Inspection
The CSLS Professional Home Inspection course will introduce you to the Home Inspection industry, the home inspection process, running and marketing a home inspection business, the role and value of Home Inspection associations, certification requirements as well as standards and ethics within the industry.
This course is taught by home inspection business professionals who will bring their insight and expertise to the learning process. Whether you are looking to work for an existing Home
Inspection company or starting out on your own, this course will provide a valuable overview of the critical aspects of home inspection and how you can play an important role in this industry.
The CSLS Professional Home Inspection course will cover:
The Home Inspection Process
- Creating a Methodical System of Inspection
- How to Evaluate Heating, Electrical & Plumbing Systems
- How to Check for “Cross-Connections” that contaminate the Water Supply
- Inspection of Roofs, Gutters, Flashings and more
- How to Write Up a Final Home Inspection Report
The Home Inspection Business
- Successful Business Tactics
- Developing a Market Plan
- Marketing, Sales & Advertising Strategies
- Powerful Networking and Marketing Skills
- Effective Pricing for Home Inspection Services
- Important Association Memberships & Certification Requirements for CREIA, ASHI, NAHI, and NACHI.
- Includes two on-site inspections where you will experience an in depth look at each component of a house. The first based on the national standards of practice and a second based on the perspective of the California Residential Code.
Course Materials include: Inspecting A House (Taunton), Principles of Home Inspection DVD (CSLS), Code Check (Taunton), Property Inspection Report, Code Check Building for California (Taunton) and Building Your Home Inspection Business (Carson Dunlop).
CALL US at 800 303-4691